In case you didn’t know, SEO (Search Engine Optimization) is a practice that aims to increase a website’s visibility on search engines. It belongs to digital marketing and is applied during and after the creation of the website. It has a positive effect on increasing the number and quality of visits through organic results on Google, Yahoo, Bing, Msn and the like. Depending on the type of SEO activity, it is divided into:
• On-page SEO, which is a set of activities on the site with an emphasis on technical aspects of the site such as writing code in the right way, structure, speed of the site, content, keywords and the like
• Off-page SEO, which refers to the number and quality of links that direct traffic to your site, and thus affect the position of your site on Google
The algorithms used by search engines to index websites around the world are constantly changing and improving, and this must be followed by the methods used by SEO. It usually takes two to three months for the first serious results to appear. Situations where someone guarantees you faster results will usually end in disappointment or a short-lived shift, as no one can determine with certainty what exact time it takes to appear in an n position with n a term that is important to your business and what is everything you need to get there and stay in the sea of competition doing the same or similar business as you. Consequently, we cannot guarantee you a quick success, but we can undertake to apply all the recommendations of relevant experts and institutions in accordance with our procedures and work diligently to improve the “ranking” of your pages, which will certainly give results. You have seen that it already works for us.
HOW CAN SEO IMPROVE YOUR BUSINESS?
• Increases the visibility of your site and the number of visits in a free, organic way
• Attracts relevant visitors who will become your customers or users of your services
• Makes your site available 24/7, every day, all year round
• Gives you credibility over businesses that do not have a defined online presence
• It is cheaper than Google ads, and gives longer-term results and converts better
• Extends the time users spend on your site
• Positively affects the security of your site
• Positively affects the speed of your site
• Improves the user experience of your visitors
• Positively affects offline sales