How to build business on LinkedIn in 2021 For small businesses and big businesses? A LinkedIn Page acts as the voice of your organization on LinkedIn. It helps members learn more about your business or school, brand, products and services, and job opportunities. To interact with members on LinkedIn as an organization, you must have a Page. We highly recommend reviewing our best practices before creating a Page.
Best way to build business on LinkedIn in 2021
Important: Page creation is currently available on desktop only.
- Click the Work icon in the top right corner of your LinkedIn homepage.
- Click Create a Company Page. You’ll also select this option to create a Page for a school.
- Select the Page type you’d like to create from the following options:
- Small business
- Medium to large business
- Showcase page
- Educational institution (high school or university/college)
- Enter your Page identity, Company or Institution details, and Profile details information.
- Check the verification box to confirm you have the right to act on behalf of that company or school in the creation of the page.
- Click Create page.
- If you receive a red error message, you may not meet the Page creation requirements or have reached the limit for Pages created.
- Click Start building your page! to build out your Page.
- Note: If you’ve created a Page for a school, please contact us to enable the Alumni tool.
Learn more about:
Claiming an existing Page
Managing page and paid media admins or requesting admin access
Editing Page information
Leveraging Career Pages